Monday, July 22, 2002

Sometimes I find myself in a position of profound self disbelief. Like eveything that I achieve is taken away from me by other people. This weekend I had a row with a friend. The result was that I stormed off. I have never felt that I could show my feelings in that way before with friends. One the one hand I felt that I had demostrated my protest at what was being said to me, but also I felt that I was 'giving in' and resorting to anger! BUT I was deeply offended by what was being said, so surely I have a right to feel angry? I talked about this with other friends, but I was concerned that I had only presented my side of the arguement and that they also through loyalty would automatically support me..

Anyway the whole thing has made me feel a little confused. In fact this was not aided by the fact that my friend (with whom I had the row) telephoned this morning, apparently to chastise me further for storming off!!!
ARGH that has left me even more angry.....

No comments: