Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Well that is that. I met my friend last night and told her exactly what I thought about the whole thing.. Well almost all. I mean I didn't quite have the heart to tell her that I thought that she had a tendency to judge people and lacked empathy or imagination. You know what she said as we left the pub?? She said :' I need a break, and to spend some time with NORMAL people..' In all seriousness!! I mean what can I say? In fact I replied, 'Normality is not all its cracked up to be'. I think that this jibe was a little too subtle for her.
Well so it goes my life!! I think I need to spend some time in my own company!

Speaking of solitude.. I realised today that everyone I work with (all men) stink to high heaven. - I am not joking.. They literally clearly don’t wash / use deodorant.

No comments: