Monday, July 22, 2002

Why do people feel that they have to fill my head with a mass of useless un connected facts and trivial snippets ? Please tell me, is it just me who acts as a magnet to the verbose? Perhaps the same can be said of me??? Anyway, I have been thinking a bit about the argument:
I am trying to strike a balance between assertive and fair and stubborn and inflexible. It turns out that I shall be in the library at the same time that my friend will be there..

I have tacitly agreed to meet with her, to talk about Saturday. However in addition to that she told me that she met up with other mutual friends of mine from college in exclusion of me?? Now am I getting paranoid or was this an attempt to punish ? The fact that the other people would have normally telephoned me also to invite, but did not seems a little ominous! Damn I hate being too analytical. The problem is if this was deliberate then I have a new wave of anger rushing over me and therefore definitely do not want to meet her tonight.

Now I know that all this seems a little trivial in passing.. BUT the whole thing is starting to get me down.. Perhaps to save my sanity I should simply confront her tonight and get everything out of my system!! In fact fuck it that is what I am going to do.. She offended me on saturday, I stormed off, she took revenge on Sunday, and now expects an apology.. shit and this is just a friendship!? This is the kind of stuff I normally get when I am going out with someone.. Maybe that's what the problem is..I need to sort this out.(and before the mind plays tricks I need to state for the record : she's not my type!)

No comments: