Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Frustrations. I am in need of something. Don't know what but I need it bad. And before you tell it is sex, I shall tell you its not. Don't tell me I'm sublimating sex for something else coz im not. What I need is colourful, warm and uplifting. It will make me feel stimulated and whole. I need to feel its clasp not on my hand but on my mind. Hey do you think I'm loosing my marbles? I shall tell you I'm not. Oh and don't tell me I need to get out and have some fun either, coz I've done that too. So what is it? A new job? A new haircut? A new religion? A new drug? A new philosophy? - in the words of David Byrne, 'Drugs won't change you, religion won't change you, what's the matter with you....' If you know the answer then send it on a post card to me at feerozac.

No comments: