Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Ok I'm sorry its been sooo Long since my last blog.. But a lot has been happening. I have been away to Australia and spent the good part (the best parts actually) of January and February there. It was a fantastic trip - not just a trip as such - more of a revelation.. (More about that latter). But needless to say I shall be posting some photos shortly so that I don't have to write reams of stuff about it.. - I know im a lazy blogger, its just that I am very busy at the moment.

If you like here is an executive summary of the last few weeks.
-Went to Oz to visit my most significant other. Suffered culture shock, for a day (plus a touch of jet lag). Went to Sydney for a week.
-Fell even more deeply in love with Significant other (and have not stopped yet).
-Saw some pretty amazing countryside, albeit aware of the vastness of Australia, and not even seeing the most typical sights.
-Met nice locals.
-Met a mate from college and had the most amazing chats / ideas.
-Came back to UK.
-Need to leave UK.
That's in a nutshell where I am at right now! Photos to follow soon.

No comments: